What a year it’s been!
I’ve had the time of my life learning and growing as a blogger and designer throughout 2015. My 2 year blogging anniversary is coming up in a couple of weeks, and it’s hard to believe I only started this adventure two winters ago.
You guys have been such an encouragement to me this year. Please know that I am fully aware that my ability to succeed in this business is because of you!
If you’d like to reminisce with me over the last 365 days, take a look at this collection of my Top 10 Pattern of 2015.
1. The Neverending Wildflower
2. Super Plush Faux-Knit Infinity Scarf
3. Yenni Slouch
4. Rustic Slouch + Infinity Scarf
5. South Haven Slouch
6. Wildflower Shoulder Bag
7. Macchiato Slouch
8. Apple Crisp Cowl
9. 12″ Buttoned Throw Pillow
10. Sandy Slouch + Cowl
Here’s to an amazing 2016!
This is a FREE pattern, and by using it, you're agreeing to the following legally-protected conditions. You're welcome to sell what you make with it; for online listings, please link back to my blog using something like this:
- Do not resell the pattern, altered or in its original form.
- Do not copy and paste the pattern onto your own blog, in a Facebook group, or anywhere else. Simply link to this page instead. Anything beyond this is copyright theft, regardless of what your pattern-sharing buddies tell you. 🙂
- Do not pull any of my photos from this site (or any of my other sites) for your own use. The exception to this is if you want to share my article link(s) on your own blog; in this case, you are welcome to take one photo per post for use on your site as long as it is accompanied by a direct link back to my post.