I don’t know about you, but when I look at the calendar at this time of year, I have a mixture of excitement and anxiety. Christmas is almost here! There’s so much to enjoy… but there’s also so much to do. If you’re like me, you’re scrambling to get presents made and ready for Christmas Day.
Well, chances are, your loved ones are scrambling too! Why not help them out a bit this year?
I’ve compiled the ultimate list of perfect gifts for the crocheter (that’s you!). Just share this post on your husband’s/boyfriend’s/mom’s/grandma’s/best friend’s timeline (you know, like how you used to cut out ads for things you wanted and hide them in places you knew your mom would find them). They’ll know what you want, and you’ll get things you’ll love. That’s what I call a win-win!
2015 Crocheter’s Holiday Wish List
1. Work-In-Progress Hook Markers | Never forget what hook you were using again! Just attach one of these to your WIP, and when you come back to it, you’ll know exactly which hook to pick up.
2. Craftsy Crochet Class | For the crocheter who is always looking to learn something new, a Craftsy class is a great way to go. Not sure which one to choose? Craftsy has gift cards, too!
3. OttLite 13W Task Lamp with Magnifier | There is simply no substitution for good lighting when you’re working with yarn (or any craft). Investing in a craft lamp means less strain on your eyes, better clarity, and an all around better experience, no matter what time of day.
4. Oversized Cotton “sc. dc. sl st.” Zipper Tote | Great for crafting on the go, or for use as a storage bag, beach bag or shopping bag!
5. 11oz “coffee. crochet. repeat.” Coffee Mug | A unique white coffee mug to accompany you while you crochet the day away.
6. Haven for Hands Crochet Hook Set | We can never have enough hooks! This cute on-the-go case includes 9 ergonomic crochet hooks, retractable measuring tape, scissors, stitch markers and convenient button closure.
7. Subscription to Happily Hooked Crochet Magazine | Get quality patterns, articles, tips and more in every single issue of this trendy online magazine!
8. Cascade 220 Superwash Yarn | We crocheters love to crochet so much that if we always bought the expensive yarn, we’d be broke. (Oh, who are we kidding? We’re broke just buying the cheap stuff.) But that doesn’t mean we’ll turn down the opportunity to use special yarn if it comes along! Cascade 220 Superwash is a popular higher-end yarn that I highly recommend.
9. I Love Crochet Mug (not pictured) | Nothing pairs better with a marathon crochet session than a hot cup of coffee — especially one in this adorable mug.
10. Crochet Words T-Shirt | You’ll love this crazy cute t-shirt complete with all your favorite crocheting terms.
This is a FREE pattern, and by using it, you're agreeing to the following legally-protected conditions. You're welcome to sell what you make with it; for online listings, please link back to my blog using something like this:
- Do not resell the pattern, altered or in its original form.
- Do not copy and paste the pattern onto your own blog, in a Facebook group, or anywhere else. Simply link to this page instead. Anything beyond this is copyright theft, regardless of what your pattern-sharing buddies tell you. 🙂
- Do not pull any of my photos from this site (or any of my other sites) for your own use. The exception to this is if you want to share my article link(s) on your own blog; in this case, you are welcome to take one photo per post for use on your site as long as it is accompanied by a direct link back to my post.