Before we get to the roundup, I’ve got a little freebie for you!
I don’t know about you, but I have quite a few baby showers to attend this summer. Usually when I think of crocheting something for a shower, my mind always goes to blankets. While there’s no hard-and-fast rule about what size each type of blanket should be, I’ve made myself a handy chart to reference when I start a new blanket project that includes the sizes that I like to crochet them to be. I’m sharing it with you, so be sure to pin it so you’ll have it ready the next time you start a blanket!
Now, for the roundup…
When it comes to baby showers, there are lots of different gifts you can crochet for a newborn baby. It doesn’t just have to be blankets! Here’s a collection of some of my favorite baby shower ideas. These are all free patterns, so have fun!
1. Tiramisu Baby Blanket | Posie Gets Cozy
2. LOOP Baby Toy | Amy Herbst
3. Ripple Baby Blanket | Daisy Cottage Designs
4. Super Simple Newborn Beanie | Little Monkeys Crochet
5. Bunny Lovey | The Stitchin’ Mommy
6. Sweet Ocean Breeze Baby Blanket and Handmade Printable Tag | Little Monkeys Crochet
7. Hedgehog Taggie Baby Toy | One Dog Woof
8. “Call the Midwife” Baby Blanket | Little Monkeys Crochet
This is a FREE pattern, and by using it, you're agreeing to the following legally-protected conditions. You're welcome to sell what you make with it; for online listings, please link back to my blog using something like this:
- Do not resell the pattern, altered or in its original form.
- Do not copy and paste the pattern onto your own blog, in a Facebook group, or anywhere else. Simply link to this page instead. Anything beyond this is copyright theft, regardless of what your pattern-sharing buddies tell you. 🙂
- Do not pull any of my photos from this site (or any of my other sites) for your own use. The exception to this is if you want to share my article link(s) on your own blog; in this case, you are welcome to take one photo per post for use on your site as long as it is accompanied by a direct link back to my post.