I’ve got some new printable gift tags for you today! At first glance, you might be thinking, “didn’t she already release these?” But look a little closer, and you’ll discover something fun…
These ones are just for CROCHETERS!
How fun is that!?
I asked on my Facebook page what people would like to see on crochet-specific gift tags, and you guys came up with some great stuff. I compiled it all as best I could into 8 adorable, witty new chalkboard tags. I really think you guys are going to love these fun sayings:
- stitched up with love
- from my hook and my heart
- hot off the hook
- hooked with love
- a little yarn, a lot of love
- I hooked this just for you
- I loop you with all my yarn
- this took me forever to make
Click the graphic below to download the finished product!
Please be sure to share the love with all of your hooking friends by Sharing or Pinning!
This is a FREE pattern, and by using it, you're agreeing to the following legally-protected conditions. You're welcome to sell what you make with it; for online listings, please link back to my blog using something like this:
- Do not resell the pattern, altered or in its original form.
- Do not copy and paste the pattern onto your own blog, in a Facebook group, or anywhere else. Simply link to this page instead. Anything beyond this is copyright theft, regardless of what your pattern-sharing buddies tell you. 🙂
- Do not pull any of my photos from this site (or any of my other sites) for your own use. The exception to this is if you want to share my article link(s) on your own blog; in this case, you are welcome to take one photo per post for use on your site as long as it is accompanied by a direct link back to my post.