I am so excited!
Today is the debut of “Off the Hook Mondays”, a link party co-hosted by myself and the lovely Lauren over at Daisy Cottage Designs.
I knew pretty quickly that Lauren and I could get along quite well after I read her bio and discovered all we have in common, between our faith, our husbands’ careers, and even the ages of our children (her two girls are the same age as my two boys!). You’ve probably seen quite a few of Lauren’s original designs if you’ve been in the crochet world for a while. She is the brains behind the incredibly popular Children’s Market Tote, and she’s just recently released a brand new adult-sized version:
I think my absolute favorite pattern from Lauren is her Fishbowl Hat. It’s so unique and just too adorable!
Here’s a little bit more about Lauren…
Lauren Brown is the girl behind the Daisy Cottage Designs blog and Etsy shop. After graduating from college, Lauren taught third grade until she and her youth pastor husband had their first baby. Now a SAHM to two little girls, she enjoys crocheting, blogging, and doing projects with her kids. Connect with Lauren on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.
Now I’m very excited to be partnering with her to host Off the Hook Mondays, a place where you can link up your latest DIY projects to share them with the crafting world. We’re not just talking crocheted items, we want to see your latest recipes and greatest craft projects. We’ll be picking our favorites each week so be sure to check back to see if you’ve been featured.
- Please link to one of the hostesses – Daisy Cottage Designs or Little Monkeys Crochet. If you’re feeling especially cheerful, you could even link to both. You could also grab the button above.
- It would make us especially happy if you would follow us on at least one social media site. You can find the links at the top of the blog. Be sure to comment so we can follow you back!
- Visit at least one other link and leave a kind and encouraging comment. The point of these link parties is to support each other and meet blogging friends!
- Please link to your blog post and not your homepage. Also, please avoid linking to Facebook pages, Etsy shops, or giveaways.
This is a FREE pattern, and by using it, you're agreeing to the following legally-protected conditions. You're welcome to sell what you make with it; for online listings, please link back to my blog using something like this:
- Do not resell the pattern, altered or in its original form.
- Do not copy and paste the pattern onto your own blog, in a Facebook group, or anywhere else. Simply link to this page instead. Anything beyond this is copyright theft, regardless of what your pattern-sharing buddies tell you. 🙂
- Do not pull any of my photos from this site (or any of my other sites) for your own use. The exception to this is if you want to share my article link(s) on your own blog; in this case, you are welcome to take one photo per post for use on your site as long as it is accompanied by a direct link back to my post.