It’s time for another Off the Hook Monday! I (Rebecca) just moved with my family back to the area my husband and I both grew up in, and our new house has this beautiful, gigantic tree in the front yard that is full of fiery red leaves right now. Oh how I love fall! Just give me a mug with something hot to drink, a pretty view, and some yarn, and I’m a happy girl. What’s your favorite way to spend a chilly autumn afternoon?
As always, we invite you to follow your hostesses:
And now, check out this week’s great features!
All Things Fall: Porch and Entryway | Making It In The Mountains
Pumpkin Applique | The Purple Poncho
Simple Homemade Caramel | Luv a Bargain
Feel free to grab a button if you’ve been featured:
Like any good link party, there are a few rules. We’ll keep it short and sweet and you’ll be linking up in no time.
- Please link to one of the hostesses – Little Monkeys Crochet or Daisy Cottage Designs. If you’re feeling especially cheerful, you could even link to both. You could also grab the button above.
- It would make us especially happy if you would follow us on at least one social media site. You can find the links at the top of the blog. Be sure to comment so we can follow you back!
- Visit at least one other link and leave a kind and encouraging comment. The point of these link parties is to support each other and meet blogging friends!
- Please link to your blog post and not your homepage. Also, please avoid linking to Facebook pages, Etsy shops, or giveaways.
This is a FREE pattern, and by using it, you're agreeing to the following legally-protected conditions. You're welcome to sell what you make with it; for online listings, please link back to my blog using something like this:
- Do not resell the pattern, altered or in its original form.
- Do not copy and paste the pattern onto your own blog, in a Facebook group, or anywhere else. Simply link to this page instead. Anything beyond this is copyright theft, regardless of what your pattern-sharing buddies tell you. 🙂
- Do not pull any of my photos from this site (or any of my other sites) for your own use. The exception to this is if you want to share my article link(s) on your own blog; in this case, you are welcome to take one photo per post for use on your site as long as it is accompanied by a direct link back to my post.