Welcome back to the Off the Hook Monday Link Party. We’re so glad you’re here, and we’re thankful for those of you who stop by to link up your latest and greatest projects. We love seeing what you’ve been up to!
Here’s hoping everyone has a fantastic Monday!
Remember, if you haven’t followed your hostesseses, here are their social media links:
Without further ado, here are this week’s features:
Feel free to grab a button if you’ve been featured.
Like any good link party, there are a few rules. We’ll keep it short and sweet and you’ll be linking up in no time.
2. It would make us especially happy if you would follow us on at least one social media site. You can find the links at the top of the blog. Be sure to comment so we can follow you back!
3. Visit at least one other link and leave a kind and encouraging comment. The point of these link parties is to support each other and meet blogging friends!
4. Please link to your blog post and not your homepage. Also, please avoid linking to Facebook pages, Etsy shops, or giveaways.
We can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to! Link up your latest and greatest and then come back next week to see if you’ve been featured!
This is a FREE pattern, and by using it, you're agreeing to the following legally-protected conditions. You're welcome to sell what you make with it; for online listings, please link back to my blog using something like this:
- Do not resell the pattern, altered or in its original form.
- Do not copy and paste the pattern onto your own blog, in a Facebook group, or anywhere else. Simply link to this page instead. Anything beyond this is copyright theft, regardless of what your pattern-sharing buddies tell you. 🙂
- Do not pull any of my photos from this site (or any of my other sites) for your own use. The exception to this is if you want to share my article link(s) on your own blog; in this case, you are welcome to take one photo per post for use on your site as long as it is accompanied by a direct link back to my post.