A huge thank you to those of you who linked up to last week’s link party. When you’re starting new, there are fears that nobody will come and link up their projects. Thank you so much to those of you who took the time to do just that.
While it was very difficult to choose from all of your great projects, here are this week’s features.
Like any good link party, there are a few rules. We’ll keep it short and sweet and you’ll be linking up in no time.
- Please link to one of the hostesses – Little Monkeys Crochet or Daisy Cottage Designs. If you’re feeling especially cheerful, you could even link to both. You could also grab the button above.
- It would make us especially happy if you would follow us on at least one social media site. You can find the links at the top of the blog. Be sure to comment so we can follow you back!
- Visit at least one other link and leave a kind and encouraging comment. The point of these link parties is to support each other and meet blogging friends!
- Please link to your blog post and not your homepage. Also, please avoid linking to Facebook pages, Etsy shops, or giveaways.
This is a FREE pattern, and by using it, you're agreeing to the following legally-protected conditions. You're welcome to sell what you make with it; for online listings, please link back to my blog using something like this:
- Do not resell the pattern, altered or in its original form.
- Do not copy and paste the pattern onto your own blog, in a Facebook group, or anywhere else. Simply link to this page instead. Anything beyond this is copyright theft, regardless of what your pattern-sharing buddies tell you. 🙂
- Do not pull any of my photos from this site (or any of my other sites) for your own use. The exception to this is if you want to share my article link(s) on your own blog; in this case, you are welcome to take one photo per post for use on your site as long as it is accompanied by a direct link back to my post.