Are you brand new to crochet? Or making an animal hat for the first time? If you’re a little lost on how to make things like pom poms and tassels, this e-book is for you! With multi-photo tutorials and clear step-by-step instructions, you’ll be a pro in no time.
You can view the individual tutorials on the blog:
- How to Make Tassels (view blog post)
- How to Make Pom Poms (view blog post)
- How to Attach Facial Features (view blog post)
- How to Change Colors In the Round (view blog post)
Or, click here to sign up to receive the FREE e-book via email!
This is a FREE pattern, and by using it, you're agreeing to the following legally-protected conditions. You're welcome to sell what you make with it; for online listings, please link back to my blog using something like this:
- Do not resell the pattern, altered or in its original form.
- Do not copy and paste the pattern onto your own blog, in a Facebook group, or anywhere else. Simply link to this page instead. Anything beyond this is copyright theft, regardless of what your pattern-sharing buddies tell you. 🙂
- Do not pull any of my photos from this site (or any of my other sites) for your own use. The exception to this is if you want to share my article link(s) on your own blog; in this case, you are welcome to take one photo per post for use on your site as long as it is accompanied by a direct link back to my post.